Senin, 12 Maret 2018

Making Decision

Have you ever made a decision in your life? What is the most difficult and impressive decision you have ever made? To choose a college major, I think that was the toughest decision I've ever made before. In college, I want to learn both of theory and math. So, I have two alternatives, that is Management Major and Accounting Major. If I choose Management Major, I think that's a lot of theory, but with that theory I can learn to manage something (ex: learn better ways to manage my time) ,and I can expanding my business skills. If I choose Accounting Major, there is a countins activities but difficult in writing the thesis (people said). In the end, I choose Management Major because in the fact there's not too much theory and that major talk about theory and math. I think that's not too bad. I feel comfortable with this situation, especially some people said that people who graduated from Management Major will be easy to get a job.
I think many factors influence decision making. But in the end, you must make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom, so you can making the best choices for yourself. Good luck with your future choices!xD

5 komentar:

  1. Hi Cindy! It's awesome article and I enjoyed reading it :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi, Cyntia! Thanks for reading and for your reply, I appreciate it!

      Hapus
  2. I like your simple thought about making decision :D You believe in yourself to make a decision. You are confidence with your choices and that's your strength. Keep your spirit high! XD One brave step can open another adventure with more valuable treasure. Great post!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi, Felicia. Thanks for your support. I greatly appreciate your kind words. Have a nice day!

      Hapus
  3. Hi Cindy! I really enjoy to read your blog. You have a great post. I hope you will enjoy with your choice :) GBU

    BalasHapus