Selasa, 20 Maret 2018

Making Money


What's the first things that comes to your mind when you hear about "making money"? Does it printing money on a machine? I also thought about it before haha. If you make money, you obtain money by earning it or by making a profit. But, have you ever thought how to getting money? We can earn money in many ways, such as by working at a company (working for someone else), do online market trading, do a part-time job, etc. As a college student, I want to start drop-shipping by using a platform like Shoope, Tokopedia, Bukalapak, etc. If I do drop-shipping business, I think that's low starting cost and don't require much money because since I don’t stock the product, I don’t pay for it until it’s sold. And I think that's not a difficult job for me (while studying as a student), because I don't need to do stock or delivery process to buyer. As a drop shipper, I just need to promote supplier products on website or social media (instagram, twitter, facebook). If there any buyers who want to order, I will forward it to supplier. That's ought to be simple, right? But I'm not sure about it. Isn't that way too easy to earn money? Although it looks like an easy job, but there must be a downside, for example is when the other dropshipper supplying the same products as me. Basically, you will get your success when you believe in yourself and hard work, no matter what kind of work that you have. I wish you good luck and success as you pursue your dream!👊

1 komentar:

  1. Hi Cindy! You have a great post. I really enjoy to read your blog.You inspired me to think how to earn money for the future. Big thanks for you :)

    BalasHapus